The "Diversity Network - Lived Diversity at the Charité" invites you to the series of lectures and workshops on "Mental Health from a Diversity Perspective" 2021/22.
On Diversity Day (May 18, 2021), Carla Eysel, Head of Personnel and Care, will open the 2021/22 series of lectures and workshops on "Mental Health from a Diversity Perspective". Afterwards, Prof. Meryam Schouler-Ocak (Psychiatric University Clinic of the Charité in St. Hedwig Hospital) will give a lecture on "Multiple Discrimination and Mental Health".
All interested parties are cordially invited to take part in the online event: Click here to join the event.
Further events in the series:
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm Online opening of the Diversity Day series - Welcome: Carla Eysel (Board Member for Personnel and Care), followed by the lecture "Multiple Discrimination and Mental Health" by Prof. Meryam Schouler- Ocak (Psychiatric University Clinic of the Charité in St. Hedwig-KH) German
- Thursday, August 12, 2021, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. "Supporting mental health of ECRs during the pandemic: Lessons learned from a community virtual brainstorming event" - Workshop: Constance Holman and colleagues (Projektmanagement QUEST Center BIH / Charité)
- Thursday, September 23, 2021, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm "Mental Health and Migration" - Lecture: Prof. Malek Bajbouj (Clinic for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy at CBF) German
- Thursday, October 7th, 2021, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. "Mindfulness and self-care" - Impulse workshop: Sonja Noss (trainer and coach) German
- Monday, November 15, 2021, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. "Online body intelligence - constructive handling of the" zoom fatigue "impulse" - impulse workshop: Dr. Jana Schildt (mediator and peace researcher) German
- Thursday, January 27, 2022 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm "Social origin and mental health" - Lecture: Güner Yasemin Balci (Integration Officer Neukölln) German
- Monday, March 21, 2022 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. "Empowerment and Dealing with Microaggressions - Workshop for People with Racism Experience" - Workshop: Dipl. Psych. Stephanie Cuff-Schöttle (Consultant and Therapist) German
- Thursday, May 5th, 2022 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. "Disabilities and Mental Health" (N.N.) German
- Diversity Day and Festival of Diversity in May 2022, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. “Affective Efforts in Migration” open lecture - PD Thi-Minh-Tam Ta (Clinic for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy at the CBF), Mental Health Training (NN), Open Lecture "Trans: Intersexuality and Mental Health" (NN) German
Bis auf weiteres finden alle Veranstaltungen online statt.
Back to Overview